Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The night before...

I used to think when people talked about not being able to fit all their stuff into their suitcase, "they just don't know how to pack right. They're probably just bringing a bunch of useless stuff that they could leave at home. How difficult could packing be anyway?" And then...

I don't understand. My suitcases looked so big when they were sitting there waiting to be filled with my stuff. I was even hoping to have some extra space to save for when I came back from Germany so that I could bring everything back with me instead of sending stuff. Boy was I wrong! I put three sweaters into my biggest suitcase and it was half full! Ok, so it wasn't quite that bad but I definitely don't have any space left! One suitcase is 65 pounds and the other one is about 50. That includes a winter coat, hat, gloves, sweaters, etc...

I also got a digital camera yesterday. It's awesome! It kind of handles like an SLR which is pretty cool, plus it has at 10x zoom. It should come in pretty handy in the next few months...

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Packing was really difficult. And to think, before talking to Kaija I had all my stuff down in to ONE suitcase. I am really glad that I decided to take 2. And as for bringing stuff home, at the end of this experience, there maybe things that you could leave here so you can bring the new stuff back (I am already thinking of what I can leave here.)

See you soon!!!

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home