Monday, October 17, 2005

On the Plane

Ok, I'm sorry I haven't written sooner. I don't have 24/7 access to e-mail so I've just been writing entries into my word program. Here's what I've got so far:
I made it onto the flight and with surprisingly little hassle. Air India is quite nice, despite what people had been telling me. I was able to check in quickly and get on the plane rather easily. We took off at about 7:05 and since then it’s been smooth sailing. The stewards are nice, the food was great (and Indian, yum!), and I had no problems getting a vegetarian meal (with a mint flavored toothpick I might add). The only discomfort is that I forgot my headphones in the bag I put into the overhead and to get it I will have to climb over the nice Indian couple sitting next to me, and the person sitting in front of me just reclined her chair into my laptop, which is making it rather difficult to type. I think I should try to sleep soon so I will be able to communicate entirely in German when I wake up. The lights in the plane just turned out and my contacts are happily bubbling away in their cleaning case which fits conveniently into my chair’s arm ash tray. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

plane rides are fun but sometimes uncomfortable..but indian food on planes is always good :)

cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home