Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Some Pics of Germany






The first picture is my bed at Urs' house. It was really nice of him to invite me for his house for so long. His dad asked if I would come back next weekend too He even did my laundry for me :-) The second picture is of Urs' car. I love the cars in Germany. They generally much smaller than American cars. When Urs came to pick me up from the airport, we had a little trouble getting all my stuff into the car. Neither suitcase fit in the trunk but luckily there was enough space in the back seat. The next pic is of my little kitchen and bathroom in my new room. I share this area with my roommate and then I have a room all to myself. The last pic is of a meal I ate at Urs house. He dad cooks like a chef! Urs' family is so nice. They feel like my host family here.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it was really nice to come and have someone who you knew right away. You have it good. Me and Kaija to guide you away from the mistakes we made, and familiar people to help you ease into life here....I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home