Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Catching up!

My aunt just made a trip to Germany to visit a relative of ours. I was able to meet up with her in Heidelberg for the day and it was great! I haven’t seen her in a long time so we spent the whole day mostly talking and catching up. We also ate some wonderful Indian food and took a tour of the castle. Here is a pic of us at the castle.


Saturday was my birthday (big 21!) and I decided to cook for my friends. It was pretty exciting... especially since I wasn’t sure if I could actually pull it off, but it worked out. I decided to cook Indian food and I spent pretty much all of Friday cooking (since I had an all day choir practice on Saturday). I didn’t burn anything and it all tasted pretty good, plus I think everyone had a good time. Here are some pics of the food and party :-)

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of your friends don't look very .. aaahh ... German! Nice to see Amy again .. odd that I have to do it via a picture from Germany!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chiekk! Hey, whats your link to swing dancing videos? I remembered they were up somewhere but I cna't remember where!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Indian food looks yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home