Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Roommate Sighting?

Wednesday October 26, 2005

Last night I looked in my mailbox to see if I had any important mail that I might be able to reach in and take without unlocking the door (since my roommate has the key). I was surprised when I lifted the door to find that there was nothing in there. I had looked in there a few days before and there were several fliers waiting to be read but now it was empty! I went up to my room to find a letter on my bed about my new bank account. In the bathroom I found an extra bottle of hand soap, some cleaning supplies, and a toothbrush. I thought she might make an appearance later that night so I cleaned up our common area a little (the bathroom and the mini kitchen) but by 11:00p.m. she still hadn’t made an appearance. I went to sleep thinking she might just come in later and I would meet her in the morning. Around 8:30 this morning I heard someone talking on a cell phone right outside my window on the balcony. I didn’t know if it was my roomie or someone else, since we share a balcony with another double. I got up and went into our little common area but her door was still closed. So alas, we still haven’t met!

Here is a pic of Kaija, Kathy, and Joanna (from Poland) watching a movie in my room. We got together again last night to watch Before Sunset. It was fun to host a little movie party :-) Yesterday we also ventured to Wissembourg. We only went for about three hours but it was pretty cool... Everything in French! The town is pretty small but it has two churches, which we visited and then wondered around the streets. I think we will go back another day to see more things there. I forgot my camera but Kathy and Kaija both had theirs and they will probably post them up on their sites, so check them out.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm amazed to see how much of blogging you squeezed in 10 mins :P. I know what you did by the way. I remember doing that, the offline typing and the massive posts in a few minutes ;). Nice to get updates. Sorry, I forgot that I had never replied to your last email..

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home