Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Still Vacationing

My mom and I made it from Krakow to the Czech Republic without any problems. We visited an old AFS student from a few years ago that my mom tutored when he was in the U.S. It was cool to see the Czech Republic but it was freeeeezing there!

Now my mom and I are in Austria... We made it even though our train to Vienna was delayed almost three hours! We are staying with Gerald (our first exchange student from 1993-94) and yesterday we drove to Eibiswald, the town where Gerald grew up. We are staying here until tomorrow then we will drive back to Vienna and meet up with Felix (our exchange student 2000-01) and Carlo (our exchange student 2003-04). We'll be heading back to Landau Sunday or Monday and then hopefully I will be able to put some pics up online :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no fair! :). cheers!

PS: can't wait for the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home