Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pics of Landau


I went around the University and the town on Sunday and took some pics so everyone can see where I spend much of my time.

The first pic is of all the stairs I have to go up to get to my room! I am on the fourth and top floor. The second pic is of the building where I live (50b).

We have to walk through the woods to get to the university. Here’s a pic of one of the lecture halls from the woods.

Here is a picture of the market place where there is an open market set up here every Tuesday and Saturday morning. Festivals are also hosted here.

This is a pic of one of the streets where we go shopping. The shops put out their sale items to try to entice buyers... A good strategy!

On the agenda for this week: planning for Thanksgiving! Kathy, Kaija, and I have decided to attempt to cook a whole Thanksgiving meal. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home